domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

Taylor Swift - Love Story (Gay)



Love Story (Gay)

We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
Im standing there on the local gay pride parade.

See the lights, see the party, the pride flags.
See you make your way through the crowd
and say hello.

Little did I know
Thay you were Romeo; you were outside the closet
And my daddy said: "Stay away, you queer."
And I was crying on my bedroom
Praying to see you again.

And I said:
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be ourselves
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run
You'll be my prince and I'll be your prince too
A gay love story - baby just say "Yes".

So I sneak out to the park just to see you
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes; escape this world for a little while.
'Cause you were Romeo, I was a closeted gay,
And my daddy said "Stay away from Julio",
But you were everything to me; I was begging you, "Please, don't go"

And I said:
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be ourselves
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run
You'll be my prince and I'll be your prince too
A gay love story - baby just say "Yes".

Romeo save me; they're trying to tell me who to love
This love is difficult, but it's worthy.
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess.
A gay love story - baby just say "Yes"

Oh.

I got tired of hiding.
Wondering if you had ever really loved me
My faith in you was fading
When I met you in the outskirts of town

I said:
Romeo save me - I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this is in my head? I don't know what to think

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said:
Marry me, Julio, we are moving to Canada
I love you, and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad, go pick out your passport
A gay love story - baby just say "Yes"

Oh, oh.

We were both young when I first saw you...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails